1 chicken thigh 1 1/2 cup of milk 1/2 lemon Spices (powder): garlic, onion, cumin, paprika, black pepper 3/4 cup all purpose flour 1/3 cup corn or potato starch 1 lettuce leaf Hamburguer/brioche bun 2 tsp capers Onions (caramelized) 2 tbsp mayo 1 tsp barbecue sauce Pinch of worcestershire sauce 1/2 cucumber Pinch of salt Pinch of sugar
1. Add half a lemon to the milk in a bowl. Wait a couple of minutes and add the seasonings. Incorporate the chicken and let it rest.
2. Cover the chickenwith a mixture of flour and potato or corn starch and powdered spices. Deep fry.
3. Toast the bread lightly in a pan with some butter.
5. In a frying pan over low heat, add oil, butter and onions to caramelize them. To shorten the time, you can add a pinch of sugar.
6. Chop the onions and mix them with the barbecue, mayonnaise, worcestershire sauce and chopped capers.
7. Cut thin slices of cucumber.
8. Place them separately on a plate and sprinkle with salt and sugar.