3 Cups Bread Flour 1 1/2 water (maybe a little more or less because of flour quality) 2 tsp active dry yeast 1 tsp sugar 1 tsp salt 5 tbsp neutral olive oil Bread dough 1 whole slowly baked garlic head 1 cup pesto 1 cup grated parmesan 1 cup mozzarella 1/2 sharp cheddar Basil leaves for garnish Extra grated parmesan cheese for garnish
1. Proof yeast by stirring active dry yeast, 2 tbsp of all purpose flour, and sugar, in 5 tbsp of warm water
2. Let it stand for 10 minutes
3. In the meantime mix in a big bowl or in a stand mixer fitted with dough hook attachment, flour and salt
4. Add the remaining water, the proofed yeast, and the neutral oil
5. Knead for five minutes and let it rest for 1-2 hours covered in a warm area. The warmer, the faster the dough will grow!