4 oz Goat cheese 1/4 cup heavy cream 1/4 cup ricotta 1/4 cup parmesan cheese 1 bunch chopped mint zest from 1 orange 2 garlic cloves 1/2 cup toasted nuts 1 cup basil 1 cup parsley 3 tbsp grated parmesan cheese 6 tbsp extra virgin olive oil 4 tbsp salt 1 pound Red (beet) egg pasta dough 1 cup dry white wine 2 spring fresh thyme 1 cup butter zest of 1 lemon
1. Mix all ingredients and put in a pastry bag. keep in the fridge until needed
2. Process everything in a food processor and reserve with a thick layer of olive oil on top
3. Roll the pasta sough into thin 1/8 width sheets.
4. Fill with the goat cheese filling using the piping bag.
5. Cut in squares and roll each scarpinocc, and make a small dent on each one.
6. Boil in salted water for three minutes.
7. Meanwhile, melt the butter in a hot skillet, add the thyme and lemon zest.
8. Deglaze with the white wine and add the cook pasta, along with some of the pasta water.
9. Stir and baste for a couple of minutes until the alcohol has evaporated.
10. Serve with a scoop of pesto and extra orange zest