Rice paper Vermicelli noodles Avocado Sprouts Carrots Coriander Cucumber Mint Purple cabbage Lettuce Basil Edible flowers 1/3 cup natural peanut butter Rice vinegar Soy sauce Honey or sugar Garlic, grated Water as needed, to thin
1. Finely chop the vegetables.
2. Place the vermicelli in boiling water for 5 minutes.
3. In a bowl filled with water, quickly submerge the rice paper so it becomes malleable.
4. Fill the rice paper with your desired ingredients and roll.
5. In a bowl, combine all the ingredients and add water to achieve the desired consistency.