3/4 cup sweetpotato puree 1/2 cup almond butter 1/2 cup cacao powder 1 cup coconut sugar 3/4 cup oat flour, sifted 1 tsp baking powder 1 tsp vanilla extract 1/4 cup olive oil 1/4 teaspoon salt 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
1. Preheat the oven to 350ºF.
2. For the puree, peel the sweet potatoes and cut them into 1/2-inch cubes. Place them in a large saucepan and steam cook them until tender, approximately 15 to 20 minutes. Take to a food processor or mash with a fork until no lumps can be seen.
3. In a medium size bowl, combine the mashed sweetpotato, almond butter, cacao powder, coconut sugar, oat flour, baking powder, vanilla extract, olive oil and salt. Mix until a smooth batter is formed. Fold in the chocolate chips.
4. Line a 9-inch square pan with parchment paper. Pour the batter to the prepared pan and smooth the top with a cranked spatula. Bake at 350ºF for about 30 minutes.
5. Let the brownies cool down before cutting into squares.