3 large chicken breasts 1 cup cream cheese 1/2 cup mozzarella 1/2 cup Blue cheese 1 tbsp smoked paprika 1/2 cup chopped pickled chiles 4 strips of bacon 4 leeks 1 pound asparagus 2 cups baby potatoes 1 sliced red chili 2 tbsp red chili flakes Side of green salad
1. In a bowl mix together the cream cheese, mozzarella, and blue cheese together with the paprika and the chopped pickled chiles.
2. Score the chicken breasts and cover with the cheese mixture.
3. Chop the vegetables and the bacon, add them to a bake pan and cook for 10 minutes.
4. Take out of the oven and place the cheese-covered chicken breasts on top.
5. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, or until the cheese melts and gets crispy and the chicken breast are perfectly cooked.
6. Let it rest for a couple of minutes, serve with a side of green salad and the sliced red chiles and chili flakes on top.
Subscribe to Tastemade: taste.md/1QsXIWq LIKE on Facebook: taste.md/1Zf0Bve FOLLOW on Instagram: taste.md/1OaAv4P FIND on Snapchat Discover: taste.md/1P9UuD JOIN on Tastemade Makers: tastemade.com/makers